Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Letter to God

I just had to share the following letter I found in Jackson's Religious Education (R.E.) folder that I found today. The boys usually keep their R.E. folder's in the back of my van, so I hadn't looked in them for awhile. Here's what it said:

Dear God,
I am always missing my family badly. I hope I can see them soon. I hope they will call me, email me, write to me. Do you like my singing? Bye.

Signed,
Jackson Klotter

He wrote that letter two weeks ago, one day before we told him that we were flying back to Ohio for the weekend. One of the first things he said to Mimi when he got there was that " I wrote a letter to God that I wanted to see you, and now I'm here." With that answered request, I'm surprised he hasn't written another letter to God asking for a computer and some new Wii games. But he must now be sure that God really does like his singing because you should've heard him belting out the hymns at mass on Sunday!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is super funny!!